Sunday, October 26, 2008

I See the Sunlight

I'm not really feeling sick anymore! Not only that, but I finished three maor projects over the past week and have nothing due in any of my classes till next week :) I love not having much to do this upcoming week in regards to work and school. I need a breather.

The baby has started moving around lots now! Especially in the morning when I wake up. I went for my monthly doctors appointment on Friday and everything looks good :) Although, I have to go to the lab to get tested for gestational diabetes, which I heard is a yucky test. You can't eat or drink anything 10 hours before the exam and then they make you drink a McDonald's orange pop (highly concentrated with sugar!) to see how your body reacts to the sugar. The testing takes at least one hour :P I can't wait to get that over and done with!

The prenantal classes are booked and we'll be taking them one month from now :) Should be interesting. Time is just flying by!

3 comments:

Cindi said...

The orange pop test isn't too bad, just bring with a book. When I had mine I was under the impression that you had the drink and could walk around and stuff and had your blood taken an hour later! SO NOT TRUE!!!! I had to sit in the waiting room and all they had were sports magazines to read! Trevor was ok, but I just about died of boredom!

Cindi said...

Only 2 months left!!! Are you getting excited???

OnlineBiashara said...

Wish you all the best while you are own your way to deliver.