Part 1:It all started when Mark mentioned that he had heard noises in the attic. I thought nothing of this, because we had been in this place for awhile and I had never heard a thing. Anyway, to be safe we called a pest control company and had someone set some traps in our attic. The pest control gentlemen said there were old rat turds up in the attic, but that he thought nothing was presently living there at the moment. He said if we had not heard anything in a week to phone him and he'd come pick up the traps.
Part 2:
Life gets busy and then busier, and somehow in that time I never got around to phoning back the pest control guy. Oops. So yesterday, after an entire month, we finally arranged for him to pick up his four traps. So what does he find when he retrives his traps? Four traps, four dead rats!! These are rats people!! These aren't tiny cute little mice (that would have been more comforting). No, these are big, fat, ugly rats! In my attic, right above my head!!
Part 3:
That completly grossed me out! And to think Mark and I always sleep with the window open!! Last night I shut the window, I couldn't handle the thought of a rat getting into my bedroom. Mark told me that rats are afraid of humans. Did he ever see "Lady and the Tramp"?!?! That rabid rat went straight for the baby. Yuck!
Part 4:
More traps were set. To be continued...
3 comments:
Oh my goodness! I couldn't imagine! Maybe I could, but I don't think I want to! Hope you guys are able to get the situation under control!!!
I would die if I had rats in my house! They freak me right out! YUK!! Hopefully you can get rid of them quickly.
Yeah I had a nightmare last night about picking up a live rat that I thought was a bookmark! yuck
Post a Comment